You see the moon almost every night, and you’ve probably had thoughts in the back of your mind about how unique the moon is. But have you really thought it through?
We’re going to show you why the moon is not only unique, but a mathematical impossibility. The moon is so perfect, it’s placement so exact, and so mind boggling, that it would be easier to explain why it shouldn’t be there, than why it should.
Here is an overview of our topics on why the moon is too perfect to be true:
1. The Moon and Time
2. The Strange Phenomenon of 108
3. The Moon is a Bell
4. Eclipses Are a Freak of Nature, or not nature at all
5. The Moon to Earth-size ratio is Extremely Unlikely
6. The Moon’s Craters are WAY too small
7. Impossible Metals are found on the Moon
8. The Moon actually has clouds
After you watch our video you’ll be asking yourself what in the world the moon could really be and why no one is really digging into these “coincidences.” We have our own ideas, but we’ll let you judge this one for yourself.
See our top 8 mind-boggling moon facts here: [Top 8] Secret MOON Facts Will Blow Your Mind!
Explore new mysteries:
Follow us for more updates: Edge Of Wonder